- Dolan Springs, Arizona is located off State Highway 93, 35 Miles North of Kingman, 42 miles South
of the Hoover (Boulder) Dam and 75 miles from Las Vegas. The Pierce Ferry Road AKA County 25 is the area's
main road going from Highway 93 to Lake Mead. There is real estate available along this road for 38 miles.
- The gentle climate and low humidity offer very pleasant temperatures year round. The mild
healthful climate has been sought out by those suffering from health conditions such as arthritis,
asthma, respiratory & sinus conditions. Many have purchased real estate here because of this and the fact
that smog and fog are strangers in this land of clear blue skies
and star-filled nights.
- The town of Dolan Springs sits at an elevation of 3300 ft. and is
covered by high desert plants & vegetation. Tall Joshua trees stretch from Dolan Springs to the town
of Meadview an area of 35 miles. This is one of the largest & densest Joshua Tree Forest's anywhere and
real estate is available right in the midst of this forest. The scenery all around is breathtaking. The
sunsets and sunrises turn the sky brilliant red and orange.
- This Arizona town is a great place to invest in real estate, land, acreage & homes. The prices are very affordable.
This growing recreational area is just right for the person who loves easy access to great fishing,
boating, skiing, swimming, hiking, off roading and other outdoor activities. Close to Lake Mead National
Recreational area makes this property ideal for retirement, vacationing, weekend getaways or country living.
- The population of Dolan Springs is estimated to be around 6,500 and growing. More and more people
are finding this area the ideal place to retire, raise a family, have a small ranch, get out of the big city,
enjoy living and investing in real estate.