||Adams Realty & Appraising, Inc
14224 N Pierce Ferry Rd
Dolan Springs, AZ 86441
Lazy YU Ranch in Kingman, Arizona
- This 7.79 Acre Parcel is just off a paved road at the end of Stallion Dr. You will see a short dirt drive that leads to the top of this lot. There is a nice flat pad already cut out to put in a home. You could either put a garage below and the home above or there is enough room to do a 1 story ranch home. Either way the views are fantastic from this high point and view the whole Kingman area.
- This parcel is located in the Hualapai Mountain foothills. It has a well that has been tested and approved. Also a perk test has been done to approve a septic tank. The power is available, so all you need is to put in your dream home.
- The Hualapai Mountains are located in northwestern Arizona, just a few miles east of the town of Kingman. Rising to heights above 8000 feet, they are a cool retreat for desert folks in the summer, and are sometimes snow-covered in winter. Nestled in this mountain range is one of the areas most prestigious residential neighborhoods called the Lazy YU Ranch. Many of the most beautiful area homes are located on the Lazy YU.
- The scenery in this area is beautiful. You have Pinon pine, Juniper and Cedar trees. There is a lot of wildlife: mule deer, elk, rabbits, squirrels, to name a few. It is a fun area to explore with a side by side or 4 wheel drive
- The air is clean and the skies are clear. At night you can view millions of stars in the sky. It is a great place to own a telescope.
- The city of Kingman is a quick 5 minute drive. Kingman is the county seat of Mohave county and has many stores, businesses, parks, schools, historical buildings, fair grounds, railroad and other scenic places to visit,
For map to this 7.79 parcel click here|
Directions: Take Interstate 40 to Stockton Hill Rd. (Go North)
Stockton Hilll Rd will turn into Hualapai Mountain Rd at intersection of Andy Devine
Lazy YU Dr will end and go either right or left.
Take the left turn this will be Tomahawk Dr.
You will then turn left at Buckboard Trl
You will then turn right on Stallion Dr. It is a very curvy road. Continue on Stallion Dr. The last .3 mile will be a dirt road.
The end of the dirt road is a steep drive which will take you to the top of this lot.
Steep drive to top of lot needs 4 wheel drive or just walk the short distance.
Well has been tested and treated to have pure mountain spring water
Level pad has been cut out to accommodate a site built home.
This is the other end of the level area
Top of the world view.
How'd you like to look at this view everyday?
Office Location * 14224 N. Pierce Ferry Rd * Dolan Springs, AZ * (928) 767-3337|
Broker: Steve R. Selby * Sales
Associates: Geralyn Selby
This is the Day the Lord has Made Be Glad & Rejoice in it!